Service & Repair
- All servicing and repair work is carried out strictly in accordance with Land Rover specifications, schedules and procedures.
- The very latest Land Rover diagnostic systems are used to check vehicles and diagnose any faults.
- Should additional work be required, the customer's authorisation will be obtained before proceeding and will be carried out to an agreed price. Customers are encouraged to come and inspect the reason for any additional work required before commencement.
- All work is fully guaranteed
One of the most important items on any Land Rover is its tyres. Quattro Autocare can supply and fit a full range of tyres to suit both on-road and off-road driving. When you need replacement tyres please contact us. . We can also supply and fit tyres for other 4x4 vehicles and family cars.
- MOT's by apointment please call the workshop.
Parts and Accessories
- A full range of genuine parts, accessories, wheels and tyres are available for fitment within our workshops, or via our ebay shop
Collection and Delivery
- Most customers benefit from our collection and delivery service, which is FREE (subject to certain distance restrictions). Vehicles can be collected from home, or workplace. A loan vehicle can be provided, subject to availability.
A member of the good garage scheme
On vehicles that are still under warranty genuine parts are always used, manufactures procedures & checks are carried out correctly to ensure that the warranty is not affected in any way.